JJP Seeks Litigation Attorney
Januar Jahja & Partners, a leading intellectual property law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia is currently seeking candidates to join its growing litigation department. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Valid PERADI license;
- At least 4 (four) years experience with civil litigation matters in Indonesia;
- Experience with intellectual property matters (preferred, not required);
- Strong legal writing abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to effectively monitor and meet deadlines;
- Ability to speak English (preferred, not required);
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually.
Candidates interested in joining our growing team should submit a letter of interest (cover letter) and their C.V. (resume) to email@example.com for consideration.