JJP Seeks Patent Administrator/Paralegal
Januar Jahja and Partners, a leading intellectual property law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia is currently seeking candidates to join its growing patent department. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 (two) years experience handling patent matters in Indonesia, including but not limited to: preparing and filing new patent applications, completing formality document requirements, reporting publication to client, preparing and filings request for substantive examination, reviewing and responding to Office Actions, and obtaining certificate of grant, among others;
- Ability to effectively monitor and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong organization skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to speak English (preferred, not required); and
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually.
Candidates interested in joining our growing team should submit a letter of interest (cover letter) and their C.V. (resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.